[Building Sakai] Turnitin timeout

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:53:34 PDT 2012

Actually, we deleted from sakai.qrtz_fired_trigger table to release the
frozen tii. What I want to do is to prevent or handle the tii exception
gracefully, so that I would like to prevent the tii from hanging / freezing
again. I am coding the user defined exception handling. At the same time, I
want to play with TII timeout value in order to pass the time out value to
HttpURLConnection.
Have you ever set the value for tii timeout?

Sanghyun