[Building Sakai] Site Archive and Restore enhancements?

Bruce Cota bcota at unicon.net
Thu Jun 28 06:48:29 PDT 2012

We've submitted individual patches for individual tools (polls, samigo,
and I think some other things) but I don't think any of them were
incorporated into 2.9.  I'm not even sure they've made it into the trunk
yet.  We also made some changes in lesson builder around assignments and
samigo, but we didn't submit those because they depended on changes
across multiple tools, and Charles is doing similar work in lesson
builder anyway.

We've been making these changes one at a time as needed by our client.
So, for example, we haven't been archiving and restoring student data
for those tools because that isn't required by our client.