[Building Sakai] item analysis & samigo

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Thu Jun 28 04:35:17 PDT 2012

Hi:

We at Samoo are just developing this for a customer. I don't know if that
customer will want to release this feature to the community.

The idea is to add an ID Code to each question as a metadata so the report
we are creating will search for all the questions in all the assessments
with the same id and generate a global stats for each question. That
metadata will be copied from pools to unpublished assessments and from
unpublished to published, so the same question will have always the same ID
code.

About assessments we are going to do something similar. A code for the
assessment (it remains in the published assessments but you must to write it
when you create an unpublished assessment) so it will search all the
assessments with the same code and create global stats based on the global
scores and the separate items.

Saludos!

Diego del Blanco Orobitg
Director de operaciones