[Building Sakai] CLE Skins default and neo-defualt

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Jun 27 08:52:35 PDT 2012

I believe the "default" skin is there for people who don't want to
switch over to the new neo-portal and "neo-default" skin (which is on
by default).  Another words, by default, Sakai 2.9 uses the neo-portal
which uses "neo-default" skin.  If you want to switch back to the old
skin (to give you more time to prepare for the skin change), then you
can set a sakai.property and it will use the old portal as well as
just the "default" skin.

Thanks,
Bryan