[Building Sakai] nightly trunk down

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:29:43 PDT 2012

I've raised a JIRA for the msgcntr query fix:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/MSGCNTR-686

I removed all msgcntr artifacts from Tomcat and restarted, and it came up ok. So I think msgcntr is the only app that has an issue. Should the hibernate upgrade be backed out until msgcntr is fixed?

cheers,