[Building Sakai] issues running trunk-all

Cliff, David Graeme dgcliff at iu.edu
Tue Jun 26 08:22:43 PDT 2012

Hi All,

So I've tried my usual bag of tricks, but I'm stumped. I'm trying to get a clean version of trunk (fully updated by SVN) up and running, and I'm not getting very far. I've tried searching for any people with similar issues, but haven't seen any, so apologies if I've missed something.

The first error I get in catalina.out is

2012-06-26 11:17:06,212 ERROR pool-2-thread-1 org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl - Error in named query: findReadMessagesForStudent

And it goes downhill from there.

The full log can be found at http://pastebin.com/bUnTGMsE

Any help is appreciated!

- David