[Building Sakai] Sakai floating tutorial

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 07:54:07 PDT 2012

I think there is an issue with the floating tutorial in trunk. Every time I
login as an LDAP provided user I get the tutorial and I think it may be to
do with the fact that it tries to write a property 'sakaiTutorialFlag' to
SAKAI_USER_PROPERTY. Trouble is, SAKAI_USER_PROPERTY is foreign keyed onto
SAKAI_USER and that never contains provisioned users. I've not looked at
the code, I'm just guessing.

Why is there a foreign key constraint on SAKAI_USER_PROPERTY, just out of
interest? It seems a bit weird that we can't store props against
provisioned users.

Cheers,
Adrian.