[Building Sakai] Electric Engineer looking to contribute in the project

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Mon Jun 25 16:04:16 PDT 2012

Also, please note that there are already two mature gradebook tools in
Sakai CLE:

1) Gradebook
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SG2X/Home

2) Gradebook2
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SG2X/Gradebook2

Both gradebook tools work in combination with the Sakai CLE Assignments
tool to accomplish some version of what you describe.

= nate