[Building Sakai] Electric Engineer looking to contribute in the project

Ricardo Barquero Carranza ricardobarcar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:09:28 PDT 2012

Hi,

My name is Ricardo Barquero and I'm an Electronic and Telecommunication
Engineering from Costa Rica. I have experience in various programming
languages, Linux and general Open Source Systems. I would like to
contribute to the project adding a module that could help in the online
grading  of electronic documents so that paper is sparred and grading is
easier for both students and teachers. I'm also a professor in the
University of Costa Rica and i got interested in the project because
actually I'm grading reports online but I find actual tools aren't giving
what I need.

Also I'm planning in presenting a Research Proposal for coursing a Major in
Computer Science, the Research will intend to develop and implement this
tools in costa rican educational institutions. Attached you can find my
resume.

It would be of great help the support of this developers community in order
for my research proposal to be accepted. I don't know if this is usual but
a written prove of the support (some kind of a letter) would greatly help
so that my research is approved and with a dedicated research
my contribution to Sakai Project would be greater.

Thank You in Advance, hope I can be a part of this community and my
contributions are useful.

Regards