[Building Sakai] Etherpad Lite LTI

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 07:29:53 PDT 2012

Earlier this year I completed an LTI integrate of EtherPad Lite.  This
LTI producer allows Etherpad to be used in any LMS that supports IMS-LTI
launch (consumer).  The Etherpad LTI application has been tested against
Sakai CLE (2.9.x) and OAE (1.3) and Moodle (2.1).  I have checked in a
copy of the application to
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/mnorton/etherpad-lti/ - it is
available under the ECL 2.0 license from the University of California,
Office of the President.

Access by a student shows a list of pads associated with a course.
Access by an instructor or admin adds a small form to create a new pad,
and links to delete existing pads.  Additional configuration is done by
a system properties file.  See included documentation.

- Mark Norton
   Nolaria Consulting