[Building Sakai] Entity borker

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:21:32 PDT 2012

Hi Gayan,

As discussed a few weeks ago, Oxford created the content entity provider that links the front end to the back end. I sent that to you via email, and once installed, if you go to /direct you should see it.

As for the front end, when this project started, I polled the community about the project but no one got back to me about the rSmart project. So your GSoC project continues.

Please get back to either Seth or myself and we can talk about any other issues.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad