[Building Sakai] Entity borker

gayan sukumal wiharagoda gayanwiharagoda at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 00:00:47 PDT 2012

Hi Aaron,
I have gone though
the /content/content-tool/tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/content/tool/ResourcesAction.java
to understand the entity broker. Since I am try to implement drag and drop
resource uploading. But I am confuse with  "protected static final String
PREFIX = "ResourceTypeHelper.";" line. What is this prefix do.

regards,
Gayan