[Building Sakai] GradebookService and Assignments 2

Wagner, Michelle R. wagnermr at iupui.edu
Fri Jun 15 12:53:34 PDT 2012

gradebookService.getAssignments actually returns gradebook items and is not necessarily related to either of the Assignments tools.  You need to use the service methods in the actual Assignments tools themselves to retrieve the assignments.  Unfortunately, the public api in Assignments 2 is very minimal at this time, but I would look at Assignment2Service.getAssignments and see if that provides the information you need.  If not, I can work with you to get it.

Have a great day,
Michelle