[Building Sakai] Sakai vs Moodle (again, sorry)

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Jun 15 02:21:16 PDT 2012

Ha, ha... :)

You know I'll love you anyway. :p

-----Mensaje original-----
De: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] En nombre de Daniel Merino
Enviado el: viernes, 15 de junio de 2012 10:40
Para: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Asunto: Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai vs Moodle (again, sorry)

Hi everybody.

One of the studies of David Roldán about "Sakai vs. Moodle" was included as a conference at the Spanish Sakai Group Meeting made in our university in 2009. It was an objective comparison between Sakai 2.5 and Moodle 1.8.

If you are able to understand spanish, though these versions can be a little obsolete we still have the materials of that meeting online at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67111992

Specifically, "Moodle vs. Sakai" powerpoint is the second link in that page.

I'm sorry if this decrements the number of buyers of your book, David... ;-)

Best regards.

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ escribió:

> And remember "Moodle vs Sakai
> <http://www.creacionescopyright.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=113&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2>"
> book. I've read and it seems very interesting. ;p
>
> *De:* sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org
> [mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] *En nombre de *Adam
> Marshall *Enviado el:* viernes, 15 de junio de 2012 10:25
> *Para:* Diego del Blanco Orobitg; sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
> *Asunto:* Re: [Building Sakai] Sakai vs Moodle (again, sorry)
>
> There's some useful blurb here:
> http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/weblearn/index.xml?ID=questions - feel free
> to copy the text into your document.
>
> Adam
>
> *From:* sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org
> <mailto:sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org>

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Trabajar nunca mató a nadie... pero para qué arriesgarse. (Anónimo) _______________________________________________