[Building Sakai] Scribe Web Annotation Tool

Paul Wando Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:40:32 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I have been reviewing scrible ( http://blog.scrible.com/ ) and I find it to
be a very simple yet practical web annotator.

We have managed to include it in our local instance and thus users do not
have to add it as a plugin on the browser.

The challenge now comes in during authentication. As it stands, learners
and lecturers have to register. This could be solved by scrible providing
an open api that we could use to automatically register and authenticate
our users (single signin).

Kindly advise if you would be interested in having scrible as an add-on
feature within Sakai.

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach