[Building Sakai] Help needs help: our conference session needs you!

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Jun 7 08:32:54 PDT 2012

Hi Patrick,

I've done some work on help for 2.9 to make it easier to customize locally
and brand/style. I know some ideas to move the system externally had been
tried in the past. The tutorial work from Bryan also looks interesting!

I'm sure some devs will check it out. Simplifying complex ui's as well as
improving the help system should be priorities. Thanks for proposing this
session.