[Building Sakai] change in provider ID from text to varchar 4000

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Fri Jun 1 10:02:24 PDT 2012

Hi, Chuck:

This is related to KNL-576 "provider_id field is too small for large site
with long list of provider id". The fix is to increase provider_id field
length from varchar 1024 to varchar 4000.

Seems like Rutgers is already ahead of this by using text type, so don't
think you need to run this conversion step. You won't break anything in 2.9
by skipping it.

Thanks,

- Zhen