[Building Sakai] [building sakai] Why no changed translate ?

Baynaa_sk baynaa.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:16:06 PDT 2012

We use JVM locale in our java opts. Please see the following:

set JAVA_OPTS=-server -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=128m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:NewSize=192m -XX:MaxNewSize=384m
-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dhttp.agent=Sakai
-Dorg.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.STRICT_QUOTE_ESCAPING=false
-Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax=true -Duser.language=mn
-Duser.locale=mn -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

Example of tools that are working properly:
Calendar
Schedule
Announcement
Resource etc

Please see the following link that shows all the tools that are working
correctly in Mongolian:
http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/international/sakai-trunk-all/mn.html

The only tools that are not showing Mongolian translations are: roster,
lesson builder, polls.
I'm attaching the translated bundle files for these three tools.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p34219216/Events_mn.properties
Events_mn.properties  lesson builder's
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34219216/messages_mn.properties
messages_mn.properties  lesson builder's

http://old.nabble.com/file/p34219216/Messages_mn.properties
Messages_mn.properties  Roster

http://old.nabble.com/file/p34219216/Messages_mn.properties
Messages_mn.properties  Polls