[Building Sakai] Assessment Migration from Bb (WebCT) CE8 to Samigo

Shoji Kajita kajita at nagoya-u.jp
Mon Jul 23 06:07:49 PDT 2012

Dear Sakai Developers,

At Kyoto University, we are now in the preparation of migration from
Bb (WebCT) CE8 to Sakai 2-9-x.

Most of courses required for migration include assessments so that we
have been trying to use the Samigo importer based on IMS QTI
1.2.

Unfortunately, however, the exported files from CE8 cannot be imported
by Samigo importer right now.

Does anybody have experiences to import IMS QTI 1.2 files exported
from WebCT CE8?

As far as I searched, I could not find any exact information on it. I
think that IMS QTI 1.2 is not strict so that we probably need to fix
some XMLs exported from CE8.

We are very welcome for any suggestions, comments and references.

Best regards,
Shoji Kajita
Kyoto University
Japan