[Building Sakai] MSGCNTR-310 forums Added ability to preview message before sending

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Jul 20 07:39:28 PDT 2012

Correct, this feature isn't for the Forums tool.  Its the Messages
tool.  Both the forums and messages tools are bundled together in
MSGCNTR (since they're essentially the same tool in the background).
MSGCNTR-310's component in the Jira is "Messages", so it means its for
the Messages tool.  Feel free to create a feature request for a
preview function in the Forum's tool, although if you want it, you'll
have to find someone willing to work on it.

Thanks
Bryan