[Building Sakai] Announcing a turbo-charged editor for Sakai

Firdyiwek, Yitna (ybf2u) ybf2u at eservices.virginia.edu
Tue Jul 17 08:28:41 PDT 2012

Hi Adam,

Thank you.  We're currently working with members of the Sakai Foundation to port our 2.8 patches to 2.9. We'll likely eventually make it into 2.10. If you want the 2.8 patches now, we can send those to you directly.

Yitna

Yitna Firdyiwek, PhD
Faculty Consultant in Instructional Technology
ITS, University of Virginia
Tel: 434.924.4055
ybf2u at virginia.edu<mailto:ybf2u at virginia.edu>
http://faculty.virginia.edu/firdyiwek