[Building Sakai] [MSGCNTR] Restrict threads to dates

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jul 17 08:04:00 PDT 2012

The direct linking issue has been fixed, so it should just be a matter of
putting the ID of the topic or forum in the link.  For threads, I'm not
sure if there is a direct link to them, so you'd have to create one (but
all the infrastructure is there since it works for topics and forums).

-Bryan

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Adam Marshall <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk