[Building Sakai] [MSGCNTR] Restrict threads to dates

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jul 17 07:22:07 PDT 2012

Threads do not have "settings" like forums and topics do.  This would
require a lot of effort and would require some UI design as well.  If this
is something you want to pursue, I'd be happy to look over any design specs
and add my 2 cents (and I'm sure Michelle would too).  As for the roadmap,
I doesn't look like it includes indy projects like MSGCNTR.

Thanks,
Bryan