[Building Sakai] Reminder about the CLE performance testing framework

Juan Jose Meroño Sanchez jjmerono at um.es
Tue Jul 17 00:08:56 PDT 2012

I recomend the last version 1.3.1, I release it few days ago !!
Versions prior to 1.2 are completely different, don't use it !!

Version 1.3.1 uses version 1.3.1 of "testcases" (both are independent).
The goal is to add more and more tests, and improve the existing ones,
so version of "testcases" change independently.
The tests in core package are not enough, specially for OAE, I hope
community adopt the framework and help me to add tests, improve the
existing ones, and the framework too.

Bye !!