[Building Sakai] About creating Learning Paths for the Courses

gautham gorle rameswarg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:01:16 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We want to create Learning Paths for the Courses in our project.

We have configured the Learning Path Tools ( LearningPath and Study Activity
) and now we are working on how to configure the path for the Courses so
that Students learn the courses in a sequencially.

For example, we have 4 courses ( A,B,C and D) and want to create learning
path A-B-C-D for these Courses.

It would be highly appreciated if anyone provide the procedure to configure
using Learning Path Tools.

Regards,
Gautham