[Building Sakai] IMPORT FROM SITE

JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ jmariano at um.es
Thu Jul 12 03:30:45 PDT 2012

HI Steve,
that info is interesting for the "*Import from file*" option. We were
looking at the "*Import from site*" functionality. Actually, I was
wondering if there was an easy way of configuring from which tools are
users allowed to import content so that non selected tools  (by Sakai
Administrators) wont appear on the list at the *Import from Site* tool.
Maybe via sakai.properties; but i think that its not the case. Cris
Holdorph pointed me to some sakai properties that allowed this kind of
control but for the "*Site Archive*" tool.

    /"mergeFilteredSakaiServices at org.sakaiproject.archive.api.ArchiveService

    /mergeFilteredSakaiServices at org.sakaiproject.archive.api.ArchiveService=AnnouncementService,AssignmentService,DiscussionForumService,NewsService,PollListManager,sakai:site,WebService,WikiObjectService,AssessmentEntityProducer,BasicLTISecurityService
    //

    /I know you can use that property to specifically limit which
    services are participating in the site archive archive/merge
    processes."/

Just wondering if same functionality was implemented for the *Import
from file* tool.

Thanks!
mariano

El 11/07/2012 23:04, Steve Swinsburg escribió:
> Hi Mariano,
>
> Is this page still relevant?
> https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROD/A+Tour+of+Sakai+Import
>
> cheers,
> Steve
> On 11/07/2012, at 6:40 PM, JOSE MARIANO LUJAN GONZALEZ wrote:
>
>> Hola!
>> Anyone knows if there is a way to control /from which tools/ are
>> users allowed to import stuff using the "*Import from Site*" option
>> in "*Site Info*"?
>> We would need to restrict a couple of tools from the list.
>>
>> thanks,
>> mariano
>> --

José Mariano Luján González - Aula Virtual
Area de Tecnologías de la Información
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)
UNIVERSIDAD DE MURCIA - http://www.um.es