[Building Sakai] External User search in Sakai

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Thu Jul 5 09:12:41 PDT 2012

Thanks for the reply Bryan.

I saw an example of what you mention below online, but is it at all
possible for Sakai to do external searches "out-of-the-box"? I would like
to log in with a Admin user, and do a search on external users using the
Users tool performing a normal user search functionality.

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman***

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*:* *+27 21 914 3098**

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za