[Building Sakai] Sakai BigBlueButton Issue tracking

Fred Dixon ffdixon at blindsidenetworks.com
Fri Jan 27 09:01:28 PST 2012

Hi Adrian,

Agreed -- let's use JIRA for issue tracking.

At the moment, Jesus Federico and I are working closely with Bryan
Holladay, Sam Ottenhoff, and Scot Siddall at LongSight, and yourself, to
do a first pass of testing and fixing of all the obvious bugs.  The tool
is still in development.  Once everything is looking solid (we're
getting closer), we will post a follow-up to sakai-dev inviting everyone
to test (consider it BETA at that point), open issues in JIRA, and
report anything we would have missed.

In this way, we will make best use of the communities time and have lots
of opportunities for testing and bug fixing to make it really solid.  In
parallel, we're testing against the latest beta for BigBlueButton 0.8 to
ensure everything is working, and will be releasing BigBlueButton
0.8-beta-4 soon.

The latest development code for the Sakai Meeting Tool is available on
GitHub

https://github.com/blindsidenetworks/bigbluebutton-sakai

The latest code for BigBlueButton is also available on GitHub

https://github.com/bigbluebutton/bigbluebutton

Again, Jesus and I post an update when the Sakai Meeting Tool is ready
for wider testing.  We're looking forward to it..

Regards,... Fred
BigBlueButton Developer