[Building Sakai] Sakai BigBlueButton Issue tracking

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jan 25 01:58:58 PST 2012

You should read this if you use Sakai BBB.

Has anybody got any problem with us (Blindside Networks and I) moving
the Sakai BigBlueButton issues from JIRA into github? The latest code is
now hosted there and I've started migrating the confluence pages over to
github's wiki. We're keeping the same license and copyright statement as
I think they comply fully with github's definition of open source.

Maybe the issues should remain in JIRA although I can't think of any
particular reason why they should.

Cheers,
Adrian.

--