[Building Sakai] Resources Access via Database

Jeff Davidson jdavidso at usouthal.edu
Tue Jan 24 05:57:58 PST 2012

In follow up to this need, we were wondering
if it's possible to build a repository of files within
a project site under Resources and then access it
from multiple course sites and/or project sites
within Sakai

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Davidson
Manager, Learning Management System Services
Innovation in Learning Center
University of South Alabama
(251) 380-2845
(251) 380-2713 (fax)

>>> Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> 1/24/2012 6:24 AM >>>
Hi Jon,

There is a Resources entity broker feed being/already developed which
you could use instead of SQL perhaps? There was a post about it
yesterday, see if that does what you need? Otherwise there are SOAP web
services too (in the provisional section of web services module but may
need fleshing out)

cheers,
Steve