[Building Sakai] Assemblies from core-deploy not cleaning out components on deploy

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:54:26 PST 2012

Hmm I'm definitely seeing that the various components directories are not being deleted before being deployed. I don't think it is a bug in our code, but perhaps the maven plugin that is meant to do it.
Easily reproduced by changing profile2 version and deploying. Then checking components/profile2-pack/WEB-INF/lib.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone