[Building Sakai] Sakai tool for bigbluebutton meetings 1.0.7

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jan 19 06:03:19 PST 2012

Hi Jesus,

I don't think that's going to work; the patch doesn't apply cleanly at
all. Not to worry though, I have a plan - an obvious plan, but still a plan.

I've been having a think about mine and Fred's conversation yesterday. I
haven't got much time to work on BBB at the moment and it makes more
sense to grant co-responsibility to you. You obviously have access to
revenue streams from Longsight and RSmart that I unfortunately don't and
I expect that most of the development drive will come from those
parties, via yourselves. Here's what I suggest:

1. Move the project from SVN to github, officially. I'm happy with it
being under Jesus' area, although I'd like a mention for Nuno and I :)
2. Migrate the BBB tool confluence pages to a Google Group, updating as
appropriately.

There are couple of questions to be answered though, and that's why I've
cc'd the list.

1. Can we keep the educational license the same in github, or do we need
to adopt another license?
2. Can we maintain Sakai foundation copyright in github?

Cheers,
Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish