[Building Sakai] Is there any video player that can be integrated with sakai.

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Thu Jan 12 09:31:28 PST 2012

Thanks for replying.

Our university having a central repository of documents, accessible to
every one locally, containing documents, videos and audios, I want to
develop a tool for accessing that repository such that if a user click on a
video file then it should be played in a player like youtube.com.

Mathew! CKEditor is good option if one want to embed video to an
assessment, assignment etc.

any option other than flash and silverlight.

What about JMF.

Thanks