[Building Sakai] Query about Hello World Sakai OEA

N. Matthijs nicolaas.matthijs at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 04:13:54 PST 2012

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your message. The link you refer to is indeed a bit outdated,
and I have therefore updated the documentation to reflect the current
state of things. I have also attached a working helloworld widget to
this email.

We are currently in the process of writing a proper Widget SDK that
should contain a lot of (up-to-date) documentation. This will be launched
in the next couple of weeks.

Hope that helps,
Nicolaas