[Building Sakai] Scorm Code is not available

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:29:16 PST 2012

Dear All,

        I need to work on Icodian Scorm. When i saw the code i am having
only beans and DAOs . I have seen a jar file that was using by the scorm. It
contains business logic and servlets. I have extracted that jar and
recreated that jar again with out doing any modifications. My Scorm player
does not launch. Can u tell me where can i get the complete code for scorm
player or can i do any thing to work out my jar file.

Regards
Bhanu.