[Building Sakai] lesson builder now supports Assignment 2, tested with Mneme 2.1.2

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Sat Jan 7 17:04:36 PST 2012

Rutgers will be using Assignment 2 this Spring, and we're starting to test Mneme. Hence Lesson Builder has been updated to support Assignment 2 and I've verified that it works with the most recent Mneme. (It requires a change in the dependency name for Mneme.)

These are omitted from the build by default. README shows how to include the support.

At this point I believe we're supporting all the common indie tools:

tests: Mneme
assignments:  Assignments2
forums: Jforum, YAFT

Support for Assignment 2 should be complete. There are minor limitations in support for Mneme, Jforum, and YAFT as documented in the README

The code is in both 1.4.x and trunk, hence it will be in 2.9 if you build from source and include the optional source section.