[Building Sakai] Gradebook2 Development

Nathan Finley nfinley at PACIFIC.EDU
Fri Jan 6 16:40:08 PST 2012

All,

The University of the Pacific is looking to partner with other institutions for continued development of the Gradebook2 tool in Sakai.  Specifically, Pacific is looking to enhance the development of the Gradebook2 tool to include the option for mid-term grade entry and submission to a SIS, in addition to the current final grade entry and submission to a SIS.  In addition, Pacific is looking to create multiple default grading scales that can be used within the Gradebook2 tool.  Finally, Pacific is looking to set a default grading scale per course based on the information used to create course sites via the CM API process during site setup.

We are currently working with our hosting/support vendor, rSmart, to begin the development process.  We would welcome the opportunity to collaborate with other institutions who are interested in continued development of the Gradebook2 tool.  Attached is a scope of work for the development we are hoping to accomplish.  Feel free to contact me if you are interested in discussing this development further.

Thanks,
Nathan
--
Nathan Finley
Learning Management Systems Administrator