[Building Sakai] What's new for CM Tool for sakai 2.8

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:06:03 PST 2012

Hi,

Could anyone fill me the blank about improvement of Course management Tool  between Sakai 2.8 and Sakai 2.6 version?

We have used the CM API (2.6 version) to build our auto-course site generation with Banner information and would like to find out whether the CM 2.8 version still supports the CM 2.6 version API.  Then we could do a minimum code changes to adopt to the 2.8 version.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
Peter
Senior Developer
The Center for Media and Instructional Innovation
Shared Solutions ITS
Yale University
25 Science Park, 6FL
New Haven, CT  06510