[Building Sakai] SAK-18855, POLL-146 and Sakai 2.8

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Jan 5 06:55:15 PST 2012

David Horwitz wrote:

> Looking at the HBM I would say the mysql one is correct (not null
> default false) and would add Omer update too...

Well, then there is some inconsistency in the conversion scripts:

MySQL: alter table POLL_POLL add column POLL_IS_PUBLIC bit(1) not null default 0;
Oracle: alter table POLL_POLL add POLL_IS_PUBLIC number(1,0);

Locally, I am going to run Omer's suggestion, but this probably
needs to be cleaned up for 2.9 and the next 2.8 release.

Seth