[Building Sakai] how to add sites by default to the new registered users in sakai

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 5 05:32:16 PST 2012

It's not quite clear what you are trying to accomplish here.  Unless
there is some data somewhere (usually in an external registrar system,
etc), how can you know what courses (sites) a user should be assigned
to?  I suspect you are asking about integrating an external course
registration system into Sakai.  There are (I believe) some off the
shelf solutions from vendors of CMS systems such as Oracle/PeopleSoft.
Doing it yourself is a pretty complex process that will require
knowledge of Java.

- Mark Norton