[Building Sakai] how to add sites by default to the new registered users

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:32:41 PST 2012

If you want to modify the Sakai code you can just modify the logic once the user is created. IIRC there is also an event published which you can listen for to trigger an action in your own code if you prefer to do it that way. Or you could use the various web services and string together your own custom user creation and adding to site actions.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone