[Building Sakai] Outgoing email exception at BasicEmailService (sakai 2.8.1)

Arun Jain arunjain312 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 16:26:53 PST 2012

Thank you everyone

I was able to resolve the issue .... I made a mistake with my user name and password .... By mistake ... I had a space suffixing my user name and password so it was creating problem

I am new to Sakai so I just into a different route to solve the problem :)))))))))))))) but finally found that it is a space issue

Thanks again for your help!!!

Thanks,

Arun Jain

Tel: 612-419-5938