[Building Sakai] Sakai and Gmail Integration

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Wed Feb 29 10:30:25 PST 2012

I think you will have to use some sort of browser based SSO solution to
make this work.

Something like shibboleth (mod_shib), openid (mod_auth_openid), or
CAS (mod_auth_cas). On the sakai side this is called "container
authentication" if my memory serves me correctly.

Trick is to find a technology that both players, sakai and gmail in
your case, work with.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote