[Building Sakai] presenceService...how to use it ?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Feb 29 04:15:34 PST 2012

This typically means you have a jar file in the wrong place somewhere.
Check that you don't have an API jar which is in shared in your webapp
as well.

Also, technically, this is not referred to as "initializing" but
rather as "injecting". The service was already initialized earlier by
Spring using the bean definition.
-AZ