[Building Sakai] CKEditor for Sakai 2.7.x?

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 28 15:59:44 PST 2012

Hi Noah,

To answer your questions:

1. We would be looking to swap in CKEditor for Sakai 2.7 during this
summer in preparation for our Fall 2012 semester.
2. We have a significant hardware overhaul project for our CLE this
summer, so we are not looking to upgrade to 2.8 or higher any time
before Summer 2013.

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services