[Building Sakai] Gradebook Entity Provider in 2.8

Gross,Christopher ufchrisg at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 28 07:41:29 PST 2012

Still looking, but so far I cannot find what is different between the
2.8.1 tag and the 2.8.x branch that has caused this.  No errors and no
change in the bean definition for the gradebook entity provider or any of
the gradebook bean definitions for that matter.  However, placing the
gradebook tool war (and just the war) for 2.8.1 in a 2.8.x instance
corrects the issue.

-Chris