[Building Sakai] what is pcservice?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:38:00 PST 2012

I haven't looked at cafe in a while but couldn't you just list the required deps from common that it needs rather than the entire lot?

Also, there may be a way to drop the portal chat from cafe which might solve that as well (IIRC there was work done [possibly reflection based] in the portal so if the chat wasn't available, it didn't render - perhaps that was just a property setting though).

cheers,