[Building Sakai] Configuring SITE_PAGE_PROPERTY cache

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Fri Feb 24 06:33:14 PST 2012

This one cache that was now too small was causing pretty serious disk
I/O issues on our VM's. Something like 1/3 cache hits where to the disk
and is contained 10K odd objects on disk.

It makes me wonder if we should set the default overFlowToDisk to False
and let people configure it to true if they understand the risks ....