[Building Sakai] Turnitin Content Review - new backend

Jonas Eriksson jonas.eriksson at adm.umu.se
Wed Feb 22 07:35:15 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm doing a small investigation about creating another backend for the Turnitin content-review project.
A quick question: how much effort is there to implement another content-review backend to use a similar service (URKUND)?

I don't know much about Turnitin at the moment and we are using Sakai 2.8.1.

URKUND is a REST API with two services. One for uploading a document and another for checking the status of the processing of the document. When a document has been processed the answer back is an URL which contains the report.

Regards

Jonas Eriksson
Systemutvecklare
IT-stöd och systemutveckling (ITS)