[Building Sakai] Has anybody created a PDF Certificate tool?

Brian Baillargeon bbailla2 at uwo.ca
Wed Feb 22 07:33:36 PST 2012

I finally got around to take a look at this and I'm having trouble
building it. I'm using sakai 2.8.x. and Maven 2.2.1

So here's what I did:
 >cd $SAKAI_SRC certification
 >mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: com.rsmart:certification-base:pom:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: com.rsmart:rsn-base for project:
com.rsmart:certification-base:pom:null for project
com.rsmart:certification-base:pom:null

So I've changed the parent poms to

<parent>
<groupId>org.sakaiproject.purepoms</groupId>
<artifactId>sakai-standard-tool</artifactId>
<version>2.9-SNAPSHOT</version>
</parent>

then I had issues where ${sakai.spring.groupId} and
${sakai.spring.version} didn't exist so I filled them in/omitted them as
they appear for other projects.
Then I had issues of missing jars, for example:

Missing:
1)
org.sakaiproject.edu-services.gradebook:gradebook-service-api:jar:${sakai.edu-services.version}

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Brian